We are currently accepting applications for several exciting roles. To apply, please send your CV, a fully completed application form (available in Word or pdf) and a cover letter by email. Please include the job reference in the email subject line and on the application form.
Current vacancies - Sustainable Energy & Climate Action
These roles involve working on consultancy assignments in the fields of renewable energy, climate action, environmental protection and sustainability. Byrne Ó Cléirigh is at the forefront of energy and climate policy development and implementation. Governments and agencies rely on our deep expertise and proven strengths in analysis to develop and implement policies and strategies for tackling the energy and climate challenges facing society.
Project engineer - sustainable energy & climate action
Project engineer with a good honours degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience in climate action and/or sustainable energy: job description.
Job reference 2024-Energy-5
Principal Engineer - Sustainable Energy & Climate Action
Principal engineer with 10 years of relevant professional experience in climate action and/or sustainable energy: job description.
Job reference 2024-Energy-10
Current vacancies - COMAH & Risk Management
These roles involve working on consultancy assignments in the fields of COMAH/Seveso compliance, process safety, fire safety, risk management and environmental risk. Byrne Ó Cléirigh is a pioneer in approaches for COMAH compliance. Leading organisations depend on us to underpin the effectiveness and performance of their compliance programmes. We identify, analyse and evaluate risk so our clients can better understand and manage their risk profiles and enhance the profitability and sustainability of their operations.
Project Engineer - COMAH & Risk Management
Project engineer with a good honours degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience in COMAH and risk management: job description.
Job reference 2024-COMAH-5
Principal Engineer - COMAH & Risk Management
Principal engineer with 10 years of relevant professional experience in COMAH and risk management: job description.
Job reference 2024-COMAH-10
Other senior professionals
We are always interested in hearing from high-performing professionals with relevant experience that would further strengthen our cross-disciplined team of professional engineers and management consultants. If you believe that you have the competences and proven track record that might interest us, please email us to explain what you have to offer and enclose your CV.
Why work with Byrne Ó Cléirigh?
- You will be part of a closely-knit team that is widely respected for its expertise, dedication and motivation.
- You will work directly with experts, and collaborate with talented people across different sectors and organisations.
- You will work on a diverse range of technical and management consultancy assignments.
- You will focus on sustainable business practices as a source of business advantage – how to supply and use energy, how to control environmental impact, and how to manage risk.
- You will help leading organisations realise their opportunities, and provide them with innovative solutions to their management challenges.
- You will help shape a better future for us all, by helping tackle climate change and other societal challenges.
- You will be encouraged and supported to deepen your knowledge and develop your professional credentials: 'senior management are wholly committed to continuous improvement with the aim of sustaining this vibrant learning environment' - Engineers Ireland
- You will shape your own future, by participating in the development and growth of our company. As you grow with us, you will have opportunity to participate in the ownership of the business.
- You will be rewarded well, at a level that reflects your growing competence and experience.