We are accepting applications for two roles - a graduate engineer with relevant internship experience and a project engineer with 2-3 years of relevant professional experience. For both roles, we are looking for accomplished individuals to join our cross-disciplined team of professional engineers and management consultants.
If you are contemplating a career move, ask yourself:
- Are you ready to take on a variety of challenging and stimulating consultancy assignments in fields such as energy, climate action, environmental protection, sustainability and risk management?
- Do you want to join a high-performance team of experienced professionals and work with talented people across different sectors and organisational settings?
- Would you like to shape the future of your own career by contributing to the development of our business?
- Do you want to work alongside others who are as dedicated and motivated as you are, and who can offer you a pathway to business ownership?
- Do you have a good honours degree in a relevant discipline and high-quality, relevant experience?
If the answer to all of the above is 'yes', then one of our vacancies could be the right opportunity for you. To learn more about what you can expect from a career with Byrne Ó Cléirigh and to see the full job descriptions and application arrangements, visit our careers page.