Byrne Ó Cléirigh
|Tel:||+353 1 677 0733|
|Fax:||+353 1 677 0729|
Westland Square is located in the centre of Dublin, Ireland. It is within ten minutes walking distance of St Stephen's Green, most Government departments, many city centre hotels and the IFSC.
Travelling by public transport
Westland Square is well served by public transport:
- Pearse Train Station is located opposite the Pearse Street entrance to Westland Square.
- Connolly Train Station is within 10 minutes walking distance.
- All Luas lines and all city centre bus routes are within 10 minutes walking distance.
- There is a taxi rank opposite the Pearse Street entrance to Westland Square.
- There are two Dublin Bikes stations within 2 minutes walk - on Pearse Street (station 32) and Sandwith Street (station 64).
Travelling by car
There is Pay & Display parking available on Sandwith Street, just outside Westland Square. Maximum duration is 3 hours.
Finding our offices within Westland Square
The main gate into Westland Square is on Sandwith Street. After you enter through this gate:
- Proceed straight across the car park.
- Proceed up all of the steps on the left.
- Ours is the door to your right as you reach the top of these steps (number 30a).
Byrne Ó Cléirigh Ltd. is registered in Dublin, Ireland No. 237982. Registered Office: 30a Westland Square, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, D02 PN76, Ireland.