We are looking for an accomplished individual with an engineering background and 2-3 years of relevant professional experience to join our cross-disciplined team of professional engineers and management consultants.
If you are contemplating a career move, ask yourself:
- Are you ready to take on a variety of challenging and stimulating consultancy assignments in fields such as energy, environmental protection, sustainability and risk management?
- Do you want to join a high-performance team of experienced professionals and work with talented people across different sectors and organisational settings?
- Would you like to shape the future of your own career by contributing to the development of our business?
- Do you want to work alongside others who are as dedicated and motivated as you are, and who can offer you a pathway to business ownership?
- Do you have a good honours degree in a relevant discipline and high-quality, relevant professional experience?
If the answer to all of the above is 'yes', then our vacancy for a project engineer / consultant analyst could be the right opportunity for you. The full job description is available here.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, a fully completed application form and CV by email, with the job title in the subject line.
To learn more about what you can expect from a career with Byrne Ó Cléirigh, visit our careers page.